Fancy a function at our club?
Our facilities allow us to offer you a venue to hold your special event or Function. No matter what you’ve got planned, here at the club we will do our best to cater to your every need, ensuring your event runs smoothly.
If you would like any further information about holding a function at the Sunbury Social Club, or view the club for yourself, please don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9744 5468. We look forward to hearing from you.
General Function Information
- We have a big selection of rooms and areas to hire which include the Honour room, Committee Room, Sunroom, Sports bar and our new beer garden called “THE BACK POCKET”
- The Sunbury Social Club is responsible for organising all security at the venue.
- Security is required for all functions held that have more than 50 people and compulsory for all 18th/ 21st birthdays ($250)
- The Social Club is responsible for, and will provide all Catering including meals
- We have an extensive menu and can cater for any dietary or special requests
- All catering needs can be discussed with our receptionists between the hours of 10am – 5pm Monday to Saturday
- Some of our areas have their own bar areas and our staff are willing to cater to any budget and needs that you may have.
- We strictly DO NOT SERVE ALCOHOL TO MINORS.
- Music (DJ’s, live music) can be provided at an additional cost to the room hire- however the use of our music systems can be used with any devices that may have.
- Any bands or DJ’s of the hirer’s choice must be in consultation with staff when booking functions.
Please email our reception (email@example.com) for a copy of our latest Function Pack for further details.
As a community organisation we do wave fees for non-profit community organisations, sporting groups etc, however, conditions apply. White boards and overhead projectors can be arranged.